Word from God: The Great Chasm

* Brothers & Sisters in Christ: As always, any word given should be tested against the scriptures.  God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  Also, ask the Holy Spirit that lives within you to confirm or deny the word.  God bless you.

My daughter, my daughter when you bring your heart before me, with such love and devotion, it calls me out to you.  It calls me to your side, to comfort and guide you and lead you as you have asked.

There is a great chasm between worlds right now. You can feel the divide as it separates. It is not the enemy who is dividing, but it is me. I cause my bride, my children to move my way. A way the enemy will not move, and so they are crying out all the more, because they are now exposed. They prefer to blend in and stay hidden amongst my sheep. But I have said enough. The time has come for me to call my sheep unto me. My sheep HEAR my voice, and OBEY. That is how I know they are my sheep. Rely not on your own understanding, for there are many takes on the current state of the world. But I alone hold the truth, as I moved the chess board and am causing pieces to fall.  It is all my plan for my purpose, to fulfill my will on earth.


It is a painful process for those of my sheep who are attached to the enemy. They are being forced to choose which way to go. If they do not choose soon they will fall into the chasm between us. Draw unto me my sheep. Gather near the good Shepherd. Come even closer to me, so you are farther from the chasm.

Time is short my love. Time is short and lives will be lost. A great time of sorrow is coming and is very near. My people must be prepared for all of this by drawing closer to me. If they focus on the other side of the chasm they will be devastated with their state and fate. For it is time for judgment of the wicked. There is a price for wickedness and agreeing with wickedness. It is death, always death. But my sheep keep their eyes on me. The author and perfecter of their faith, I will show myself to be their savior, their protector, their redeemer. Glory and power and majesty will erupt in their presence as I begin to reveal myself to this world. Look to me. See what I am about to do. Draw near to me and you will not fall or be crushed. For I am the God who saves. I am the God who reveals. I am the God who loves.

Many call my name, but do not really know me. As you told your kids today, relationships and communion with me is what will sustain you, not tradition, and practiced words, or actions. That is not the secret place of your covering. Your prayer closet, in my midst is the secret place that allows me to fill you up, and renew and restore you. You know this to be true my daughter. Now teach and show others. You are released to share these words with the world. Perhaps many in the middle, the lukewarm will come to me before they fall. Pray daughter, that it may be so.

Comments