Word from God: Young Warriors

The other day I was spending some time with God in prayer.  As I pray, I also listen to what God is saying.  He reminded me of a dream I had the night before.  It was a simple dream, and I didn't think much about it, until God brought it up.  In the dream, I saw large group of young people, middle school and high school age, practicing archery.  They were shooting at big round targets. Some were good, some were not very good.  It was a relaxed atmosphere, almost like gym class.  I just walked by as they were all practicing.  As I remembered this dream, God began to speak to me.  This is what I heard....


My daughter, a time is coming when these young warriors will be called to battle.  I intend to have them ready. The enemy will take no prisoners and will not be easy on them for their youth. They must be prepared. Already the enemy is taking some out as they train and prepare. Know that even in trading they must be vigilant and prepared for enemy attack. Though these attacks are not all out war, but more individual, sniper, precision attacks, like suicide, bullying, cell phone sin, and other attacks. Recognize it is the enemy and respond in the spirit. Rebuke and bind the spirits that come against you. Do not believe their lies and so fall into their trap. But release the word of the Lord out loud and the enemy will flee. For they cannot withstand the spoken word of the living God. Their strength comes through deceit. They only prosper in darkness, in hiding. Shine light on the darkness; reveal it to your friends, your parents, pastor, someone you trust. Move in prayer, worship, the word; three weapons worthy of victory over your enemy. Do not be weak or worried, but stand strong and courageous, knowing God and all His mighty angels are with you and for you.

Sharing the gospel with those around you and so increasing the faith covering of your area. Increasing God's covering, decreases the enemy's strength in that area. Your battle is not against flesh and blood. So pray for your enemies, that they might know Christ. Forgive your enemies, that you may be forgiven as well. Rejoice in the battle, for it strengthens you and prepares you for the days to come. The battle will be intense, but those who prepare now will be ready. They will not shrink when the enemy comes, but they will rise up a standard against them. Stand strong. Be confident in your birthright, as children of God. For you are chosen for such a time as this.  You are chosen for such a time as this! Rejoice you who are chosen, for the Father loves you and speaks of His arrow that has pierced your heart, and drawn you to Him. Follow where He leads you. Speak as He tells you, rejoicing all the way, for victory is assured.

You will not break when the day of battle comes, for you have been prepared for the battle. As you're youth, you will spring forth with zeal, ready for the task at hand. I will not leave you or forsake you, but am right there with you, to lift you up and instruct you in battle, as a coach who instructs an athlete. You must have your ears tuned into me, not the roar of the crowd, not the other coach, or your opponents. They will only distract and discourage you. But I, I know all of the plays and the plans of the enemy and will wisely direct you, step by step, and play by play, to move and step around the enemy. No attack will hit you directly if you listen to me and move with me. For I am not just your coach, but I am also your Father, who loves you so completely.

I desire your victory. I have a plan for your life. It is my desire that you would complete every step, every move of that plan, that you may live victorious for all eternity. Will you trust me? Will you relinquish control of your life to me, the good Father, the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end? Have I not earned your trust? Have you read my word? If you did you would learn and see my way, my faithfulness for generations to those who love me and follow me. All like sheep have gone astray, but I who love you, have called you back. Will you respond? Will you come to me and follow me? I am building an army, but I will only take willing soldiers, my children who love me and choose to follow me, no matter the cost. Can I count you as one? Will you come, as I call you? I pray it is so. My children, I love you with an undying love, so deep you cannot fathom. So vast is my love for you, that I sent my only begotten son to live with you, and die for you. That you could have eternal life with me in heaven. Jesus rose from the dead to show His power over death. There is nothing on earth, above or below more powerful than the Father, the Son, and the Spirit - God in one.

Why not play for my team? We win every game.

------

If this word spoke to you, go write down what God is saying to you. Then act on it. Do it! The best way to obey, is do it right away!


Comments