Word from God: Protect My Home 7-8-15

* Brothers & Sisters in Christ: As always, any word given should be tested against the scriptures.  God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  Also, ask the Holy Spirit that lives within you to confirm or deny the word.  God bless you.

I had just laid down for bed, when I heard a voice say "Isaiah 29".  I thought what scripture is that?  I heard it again "Isaiah 29".  So I got up and opened my Bible to read it.  After reading the scripture I received this word:

Prepare yourself, it is about to begin.  They are about to rise up against Israel, against my home.  They only think it is Israel they attack, but they attack my home. Do they not think I will arise to protect my home?  I did not want it to begin without letting you know.  You are my daughter and I care for you.  

I asked "Do I need to prepare?"

Prepare as you can, but I will take care of you.  Just as I provide food for your table everyday now, I will provide food for your table then.  


I asked "When will we go up with you Lord?"

At the appointed time you will rise up.  Everything has an appointed time, an order, and it must happen as I ordain it.

True worship (He brought to mind Isaiah 29:13 "These people come near me with their mouths and honor me with their lips but their hearts are far from me.  Their worship of me is based merely on human rules they have been taught") Do not be one of these dear child.  Do not sing without meaning, or speak without cause.  Do not waste breath from your mouth without glorifying my Father.  For He is worthy of praise in all circumstances.  He exalts those He exalts and humbles those He humbles.  All is done in keeping with His word.

No more time is given to those who did not choose for the world will break into chaos and there will be no more time to ponder, to consider salvation and the depths of my word.  Those who are unprepared will perish.  They will dissipate like dust in the air.  Oh, but I wish that all would repent and call on my name, that all would be saved. 

Come to me those who are weak and heavy laden and I give rest.  But the restless turn away to their own devices.  Sorrow and suffering follow.  Always sorry & suffering.  My heart aches for my lost children who were blind in the darkness, and danced to the music never seeing the stage.  Caught in motion when their lives ended, never fulfilling their destiny or purpose.

I am preparing even now to move my troops into position for the war is to begin.  Many things will come to pass in the coming days.  Only know that I am with you.  I go beside you, never leaving or forsaking you.

 __________________________________________________

NOTES:

July 14, 2015 US & Iran signed deal regarding Iran's Nuclear Program.

"Obama isolates, Slams Israel in Iran Speech - Israel is only Nation against Iran Deal". - Ron Cantor

"Today after two years of negotiation the United States together with the international community has achieved something that decades of animosity has not: a comprehensive long-term deal with Iran that will prevent it from obtaining a nuclear weapon," Obama said from the White House. (US President)

"When willing to make a deal at any cost, this is the result.  From early reports, we can see that the deal is a historic mistake." - Benjamin Netanyahu (Prime Minister of Israel)

Comments