Word from God: Very Soon

* Brothers & Sisters in Christ: As always, any word given should be tested against the scriptures.  God is the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow.  Also, ask the Holy Spirit that lives within you to confirm or deny the word.  God bless you.



Should I begin without telling my prophets?  Should I let those who carry my voice be left in the dark, not knowing, not seeing, not discerning the time, the hour?  Great tragedy is coming your way.  The enemy plans to destroy, to conquer, to disrupt, and to control my planet and my people.  Today?  Tomorrow?  The next day? Very soon all will change. It will appear as if I have forsaken you, forsaken my people.  As if I have turned my head and do not see or hear the cries of my people.  But just when you are about to lose hope, and you believe the enemy has defeated and been victorious, I will step in.  I will pierce light through the darkness.  I will release my glory upon the earth.  Great signs and wonders will take place.  Omaha and much of Nebraska will be a place of refuge and will be overflowing with refugees from all around.  You must be prepared to meet the needs of the people, physically, spiritually, and emotionally.  How can you do that?  You are only few humans.  Do you not have me? Do you not count me in your numbers? Am I not capable of great and miraculous signs, wonders, and works? Will I leave you to contend for yourselves and the people?  No, surely I tell you, I will be there in your midst.  My power is available to you.  Do you believe as you say you do?  Do you believe in all things?  Is there a limit to what you allow your mind to believe?  Ask the children, if you doubt.  Ask the children to be counted amongst those who believe and request from my abundance.  For surely they believe unless they have been taught otherwise.



When will you throw down all the weight that hinders you?  You cannot run this race to victory with all you carry and drag with you.  It hinders your walk and so it hinders your race.

Take up all that I offer.  Fill yourself full of my oil.  Fill yourself full of me.  For as the wise virgins were prepared and joyful at my return, that is my desire for you.  Do not go groping for more, not sure where to go or who to listen to to receive your oil.  For many will be lead astray in their desperation, many will be blinded from discernment in their greatest hour of need.

Seek ye first the Kingdom of God.  Now, today, this very minute, this very hour.  Do not delay.  Do not waste another moment.  Seek me for I am so faithful to be found by those who call on my name.  My message remains the same and can be found in the same place since the beginning of time.

My word.  My word.  My word.

Eat it, drink it, consume it night and day.  It is my delight to seal My word upon your heart.  Teach  your children.  Call them to you and share My word.  They understand more than you give them credit for, and produce great fruit quickly upon receiving my word in their hearts.

Do not turn to the left or the right, but keep your eyes glued to me.  For the day will come when you wonder if I see, if I know.  Rest assured, I see all things, I know know all things, and I work all things for my good.  Will you trust me when times are rough?  Will you believe me when the world falls apart around you?  Purpose in your heart to believe me today.  Purpose in your heart to trust me today.

It is time to bring this word to the church.  Do not shield them from this hour for fear of frightening them, and turning them away.  For I tell you, a day will come when they are frightened and unsure, because the church has failed to prepare them.  Be My people.  Follow My lead.  Lead them to Me, to trust that I hold all things in My hand even in this hour, even in things to come.  Teach them to trust that My will will be done.  Am I not faithful?  Am I not good?  Am I not righteous?  Are not my ways always right?  Even if your life is taken for My glory, and My purpose, is it not an honor?  An honor even bestowed upon My very Son.  Who will be glad to share in His suffering?  Am I not closest to those who suffer for My name?  Test me, I prove faithful every time and in every way.

Glorious magnificent days are ahead.  But you must be prepared to weather the storm, to see through the storm to the other side.  Do not be overcome or paralyzed with grief.  For surely I will be with you.  My hand delivers those to death in their appointed hour.  Only believe, only trust in me, your God.

It is simple really.  I call my people to believe me, to trust me.  Are your faith muscles prepared to handle the weight of coming days?  We will see.  We will see who your true god is in that hour.  Who will you turn to for your needs?  Who will you cry out to?  There will be options.  Choose wisely whom you will serve.  Whom you will look to, and whom you call to for help.  I watch and see who will remain faithful to me.  Who will look to me, seek me.  Then I will pour out My Spirit.  Yes, I will pour out My Spirit.  Truly I tell you, you have never seen what I will do for this chosen generation, those who love Me and call My name.

Will you be one? Will you be counted in my remnant?  Pray that you will be.  Pray that you may be found worthy in that hour to carry My glory.  For not all will be called as not all can be trusted.  Should I promote a new employee to management before he proves to be loyal, hardworking, and faithful?  No, those whom have laid down their lives and taken up my cross, as I commanded.  Those are the servants, the soldiers I seek.  Blessed are those I call, who are ready to carry my glory around the world.  For I will go to every nation as prophesied.  Nothing will hold back my hand in that hour.  Pray that you might be counted among my chosen vessels.  Such anointing will be an honor to all those chosen, but also carries a great responsibility.  Look to me, your teacher for I will not lead you astray.  I guide, correct, and admonish those who carry my gifts, so they might glorify me in all things.  So that my purpose in them may be fulfilled.

Will I not do all that I have said?  Will I not fulfill every word that I speak?  Does my word not come to pass?  Truly I tell you every word will come to pass and then you will know and believe that I am God.  For who else can order every detail of this world, proclaim it before it happens, then bring it to pass?  None but me.  None but the one true God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

I hold the world in my hands.  Trust.  Believe.  Seek.  Find.  Stay under my wing.  Remain close my child, for I alone sustain you.

Comments