Become a Christian - Prepared Warriors


If you want to become a Christian, scripture tells us, “If you declare with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) It’s that simple. You can say out loud, “Jesus you are Lord, and I believe God raised you from the dead. I want to be saved,” and if you believe what you said, you are now saved!


But if you’re ready to declare allegiance to Jesus, become a Christian, AND jump start your relationship here is a more comprehensive prayer for you to speak out loud:

JESUS YOU ARE LORD! You are the Son of God, who died for my sins, and rose again on the third day. I surrender my life to you. Cleanse me God, remove every ounce of sin from me, and make me a new creation in you. 

Your word says, if we confess our sins, you are faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9) Lord, I confess I am a sinner, and I ask you to cleanse me from all unrighteousness.  God please show me the sins I need to confess. (Take a moment to confess every sin God brings to your mind.) 

Your word says, if we don’t forgive others, you will not forgive our sins. (Matthew 6:15). Lord help me to forgive others, just as ayou have forgiven me. I don’t want to hold anger, bitterness, pain, or wounds in my heart. God please show me who I need to forgive. 
(Take a moment to forgive everyone God brings to your mind.)

God please heal every wound in my mind, body, and soul. Make me whole, complete, and healthy.

Your word says, you will baptize me with the Holy Spirit and fire. (Matthew 3:11) So, God I ask you to baptize me with the Holy Spirit and fire. I invite your Spirit to come dwell within me. (Take a moment for God to release His Spirit on you.)

Thank you, God for loving me, for choosing me, for receiving me. God seal me and claim me as your own. I am now under your protection. I belong to you. I love you Lord.

Father help me fulfill every purpose and plan You have for my life and my calling.  May every plan of the enemy against me fall to the ground and not prosper. God open my ears to hear Your voice and open my eyes to see what You show me. May You direct my path, and open doors to me, and may I remain on the path of righteousness all of the days of my life.

If you just spoke that prayer with a sincere heart, CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! God is rejoicing! The angels are rejoicing! This is the best and most important decision you will ever make. It is a new time, a new season for your life. Please receive this blessing; speak it out loud over yourself. 

“I will continually ask God to fill me with the knowledge of His will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that I may live a life worthy of the Lord and please Him in every way; bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that I may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified me to share in the inheritance of His holy people in the kingdom of light. For He has rescued me from the dominion of darkness and brought me into the kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom I have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.” (Personalized Colossians 1:9-14)

Comments