Dream: Prepare Fish for Seven Days

New Year's Eve, as the entered into a new year, I was dreaming about fish!  I woke January 1, 2019 and recorded the dream in my journal.

I love when I get a God dream. It's always pretty clear when God gives me a dream because it's memorable, and it has key details that stick out.

This particular dream began with a leader asking me to go to an island to help a missionary who was having trouble preparing the fish. It was a method we used to prepare fish to be eaten. There were seven pockets that held fish.  Each day you would move the fish to the next pocket, and when it reached the 7th pocket, it was ready to be eaten.  However, the missionary was having trouble half way through.  On the 3rd pocket she was adding extra seasonings and branches for more flavor.  But this was halting the process so the fish weren't prepared.  I helped correct the process and she was ready to go.



I don't often understand my dreams when I wake.  It's only after I write them in my journal and ask the Holy Spirit for interpretation, that the Lord begins to make them clear to me.  This dream had many symbolic elements, fish, and the number seven. We are called to be fishers of men, to help lead people to Jesus. Because God has been preparing me to teach others how to be prepared, this made perfect sense. I am in the process of writing a new book, called "Prepared Warriors - Core Connection." The Tribulation period is noted to be a 7 year period, with notable events halfway through.  Let's help one another prepare.

God, help us bring in the fish and prepare them. God, help us prepare ourselves and help others prepare for the days ahead.  Let us not be caught unaware.  Let us draw close to you, as you hold all the answers, the wisdom, and peace we need. Amen.

Comments